Hill County Board of Health will hold its quarterly meeting Wednesday, April 26, 2023, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Hill County Courthouse Annex meeting room in the Courthouse Annex at 302 Fourth Ave.
The meeting agenda is:
Call to order
Approval of meeting minutes from Feb. 1, 2023
Agenda corrections, additions or deletions
Items of old business:
• Status update: Interlocal Agreement with City of Havre and Hill County (restructure of County Health Board and By-Laws will come after Interlocal Agreement completed)
• Information Item: Health Department position vacancies, including sanitarian, discussion
• Information Item: Hill County Health Department pay scale adjustments and reorganization provided by commissioners and health department director.
Items of new business:
• Information Item: Legislative update provided by health department director and health department staff regarding impact of current legislative session on the local health level.
• Kim Berg – Health Department
• Bridget Kallenberger – PHEP/CD
• LeAnne Hanson– Family Planning
• Vacant– WIC
• Vacant– Environmental Health
Public comment/open agenda
Upcoming meeting schedule: Third Wednesday quarterly: (January, April, July, and October)
Next quarterly Hill County Board of Health Meeting — July 19, 2023